Sunday, June 26, 2011

Canvas Welcome Sign

For this sign I used one 6x12 Prima Donna Downey Canvas refill page and i used my homemade glimmer spray and a flowers spray made by Anna Fearer @ http://annafearer.blogspot.com/ and a homemade picket fence mask.I cut the mask out of a transparency using my cricut exp 2 and the Heritage cart it is cut at 3 inchs I sprayed the back of the mask with quilt basting spray to help it stick to the canvas.Then I sprayed the canvas with 3 colors of glimmer spray Mellow Moss,Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry dried with my heat gun and cut of the word welcome with the Ashlyn Alphabet cart. it is cut at 1 1/2 inchs I used Fabri-Tac to glue the letters down and the rhinestones in the corner.You could also decorate the back side and have 2 signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment