Thursday, March 3, 2011

Altered Dominoes


Here are 3 I have made so far. I used alcohol ink on the first one then stamped on it with silver Stazon,I put 2 little nut things i got at Homedepot.They remined me of gears.I used Glossy Accents to glue them down and coverd the whole top with Glossy Accents.I used silver embossing powder for the sides and back then added some colored stones to the little holes on the dominoe.Then I put 2 coats of Triple Thick Gloss Glaze I got at Hobby Lobby,It reminds me of Glossy Accents but you brush it on.......... For the 2nd and 3rd Dominoes I printed some art I bought of Etsy cut them down, glued the paper down with the Triple Thick let it dry embossed the sides and backs put stones in the holes. Then put 2 more coats of Triple Thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment