There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rose spray



Here are some rose sprays i made also inspried by Anna. I used the Xlarge retro flower punch for the large roses and med.and small for the the others.And the leaves are cut from my storybook cart and a couple from Martha Stewart rose leaf punch . Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Happy Scrappin :)

Monday, March 28, 2011

Roses inspired by Anna.


Here are some roses i made. Of course mine are not as pretty as Anna's but hopefully they will get better over time.I made these using the EK success med. retro flower punch i bought today, they only measure like 1 inch so i am thinking i will go get the larger punch so i can have bigger ones.Let me know what you think and also go check out Anna at http://annafearer.blogspot.com/ and also here http://www.morepaperthanshoes.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 17, 2011

4x4 mini album




Here is a mini i have been working on this week. I used my minds eye paper and some K&Co paper, The pages are made from envelopes and the inserts are just cardstock cut to size and pattern paper on it. Then i glittered the edges of the inserts. And for the cover i just cut squares from the same pattern paper on the inserts. I am thinking i may do a blue and green one even though i never use these mini albums i just like making then. I may start giving them away.

Friday, March 11, 2011

4x4 chipboard art for chairty

So Marion Smith is doing this chairty art project. Were we make a piece of art on a 4x4 square chipboard tile and send it to here and she is going to be putting these 4x4 pieces together to make a large piece of art for auction and the proceeds go to help people adopt special need children. So tell me what you think of this one, we are allowed to make up tp 4 of theses tiles.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Stick Pins

I have been seeing people making them,so I thought i would give it a try. I used some straight pins and beads i had.I also used some small felt and plastc flowers i had to. Just glued the beads and  flowers on with Glossy Accents. I also used alcohol ink on the stick pin tops to change the color.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project for Cricut Circle Magazine Challenge


The challenge was to make a project using 3 cuts form the new Cricut Circle Cartridge (Cricut Everyday). So I decided to go with an Altered Domino sense I have been playing around with them this past week. First I cut out Cricut head at 1 inch then the Circle Logo at 3/4 inch glittered them with Martha Stewart Golden Beryl glitter. Then i cut out the pharse (Gone Buggy) at 1 inch and glittered it with Martha Stewart Onyx glitter. Then i brushed the Domino with embossing ink and heat embossed with silver glitter Zing embossing powder let cool then brushed a coat of Triple Thick Gloss Glaze let dry. Then I glued down all the Cricut cuts with Glossy Accents let dry. Then I used 8 Swarovski Crystals I Alcohol Inked them with Citrus Alcohol ink I also glue them in the hole on the back of the Domino with Glossy Accents, Let all the Glossy Accents dry then brushed 2 more coats of Triple Thick Gloss Glaze over the whole Domino.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Altered Dominoes


Here are 3 I have made so far. I used alcohol ink on the first one then stamped on it with silver Stazon,I put 2 little nut things i got at Homedepot.They remined me of gears.I used Glossy Accents to glue them down and coverd the whole top with Glossy Accents.I used silver embossing powder for the sides and back then added some colored stones to the little holes on the dominoe.Then I put 2 coats of Triple Thick Gloss Glaze I got at Hobby Lobby,It reminds me of Glossy Accents but you brush it on.......... For the 2nd and 3rd Dominoes I printed some art I bought of Etsy cut them down, glued the paper down with the Triple Thick let it dry embossed the sides and backs put stones in the holes. Then put 2 more coats of Triple Thick.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Butterfly Mini Album







The paper I used for this album K&Co,DCVW,Melody Ross. I used Prima flowers and some other flowers that I colored with alcohol ink and re-inkers. I may add more flowers and butterflies over time.Can never have enough flowers.